TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
I’m looking for a 60” LED TV and haven’t seen anything in Samsung or Sharp I’m interested in, but I am very impressed in the Panasonic VT50, I’ve seen the ones in the Magnolia Rm with Direct TV and Blue Ray, so does anyone think the VT50 will look even better hooked to HDMI instead of the analog RGB cables setup now? Even on RGB the VT50 on Blue Ray really pops… Thanks for any impute!

Mark
There's no question about it! HDMI is pretty much the standard of connectivity nowadays. You've got DVD players, consoles, tablets and all sorts of devices that allow you to connect it to the TV using this port.

If only I would have that on my iPhone 3GS.. aarrggh! :? I'm still stuck on RGB and it took me a while to find a way to hook it up to the TV set that we have in the livingroom. You have to buy an adapter but it surely pays off.

For those interested, I went with the Belkin adapter option as I didn't want to pay $70 on something from Apple. I've had it with them and their connectors...