A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Kube
Does anyone know what are the differences between the US and EU model? More to the point, if I buy the US model and then move to EU, will I be able to keep the same set?

LG website does state that the US model takes power supplies of 120V to 240V (50/60Hz) but not sure if that's enough.

Thanks!
By Cburnett
Hello Rasmus -

Thank you for the very extensive and helpful review. I have calibrated my new 47LM7600 to your specifications but I would like confirmation on your note under the calibration settings. You comment that "Also, the RGB high and low settings were switched around on our LM7600 sample. Check to see if they are on your TV as well." To what are you referring? The numbers for the high points should actually be replaced with those of the low points and visa versa?

Furthermore, would these settings be the same for the 47"?

I look forward to your response.

Kindest regards,

Charles
By Cburnett
Hello Rasmus -

Thank you for the very extensive and helpful review. I have calibrated my new 47LM7600 to your specifications but I would like confirmation on your note under the calibration settings. You comment that "Also, the RGB high and low settings were switched around on our LM7600 sample. Check to see if they are on your TV as well." To what are you referring? The numbers for the high points should actually be replaced with those of the low points and visa versa?

Furthermore, would these settings be the same for the 47"?

I look forward to your response.

Kindest regards,

Charles