TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By ItsMe
I have B9 OLED and I have connected the new Series X Xbox and everything works great except that AFTER playing games and Xbox is turned off I get a heavy stuttering picture with camera movement.This is on all HDMI inputs...even video played from a usb stick with tvs internal mediaplayer.
I have read about many having framerate issues during a game sessions but not after playing and then goes back to tv viewing in general?
The only way to fix the issue is to turn the tv off and unplug det power from the power sucket for a minute or two.
Turning the tv on again and everything is fine.
Problem is that I dont know if its the xbox or the tv that is faulty :(
Any suggestion?
By ItsMe
I have got a strange problem on my B9 but maybe someone with C9 or other models have experienced this?
I have B9 OLED and I have connected the new Series X Xbox and everything works great except that AFTER playing
games and Xbox is turned off I get a heavy stuttering picture with camera movement. (similar to game mode but worse...and game mode is turned off)
This is on all HDMI inputs...even video played from a usb stick with tvs internal mediaplayer. The only way to fix the issue is to turn the tv off and unplug
the power from the power socket for a minute or two. Turning the tv on again and everything is fine.
Problem is that I dont know if its the xbox or the tv that is faulty :(
There are so many options in the tv settings and also on Series X that im kinda lost.
Any suggestion?