TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By telepirat
Hay,

first a big thanks for your Review about C6000. This helped me a lot because
I brought a samsung 32UEC6000 today and tested it a lot with HTDV via cable and a PS3 with the ultimate Baraka BD. I already read your review here and got a couple of questions.

1. How can I change the R-Offset, G-Offset etc.? I couldn't find that in the options. I think I need to go to the service menue? How can I do that?

2. You said for Blu-ray I should turn off 100Hz Motion plus but I tested it a lot with your settings with the BD Baraka with profile movie and there were a lot of jerkin when filming stairs or scycraper. When I but the Profile to standard an switch on Motion plus to "bright" it worked better.

3. Did you check TV? Like cable TV or HDTV? When I turned off digital noise filter the picture is getting granulated a lot. I select digital noise filter to middle and this also worked better. Also its very important (also in the settings in the review) that sharpness is "0", otherwise HTDV and Cable TV is getting (I dont' know the english word) "picture artefacts"

Could someone confirm that? What about your settings?

Thanks for your answer