TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By noam.kn
Hey Rasmus,

Are you planning on reviewing the new Plasma offerings from Samsung? Specifically the 6000 series?

Thanks,
Noam
By Rasmus Larsen
We should receive the C7000 plasma very soon now. The C7000 is pretty much the European version of the US C8000.

C7000 is also called thing like C7790, C7700 and C7705 in some European countries.

V20 is on the way to our office at the moment, too :)
By tripkip
Hi Rasmus,

I'm really excited and looking forward to the C7000 review!!

For me it's between the 50pk950 or the PS50C7700.

Greetings from Belgium.
By brunocollector
Hello I'm new on the site ,first to let you know you have a good forum and the tests helped me a lot, I got my Samsung 3D Plasma 63 inch PS63C7700 today and the first looks are good, normally I ordered the LG60PK950 but I had to wait for it at least two months,they have problems to deliver it anywhere(here is Belgium)so I didn't had the patience. And so I got The Samsung instead, the only thing I can try is the conversion 2D to 3D and it looks good on Bluray, I've ordered a 3D blurayplayer but I have to wait another two weeks and they couldn't demonstrate it because I bought the TV as it was the only one they had(came in yesterday) :D.So I'm waiting for your test . I just bought it for my Videoroom and only for bluray, so I can tell nothing how it works with Cable or satelite TV, and by the way my other Plasma is a PIONEER KRP-500 KURO and this one is still to beat, keep up the good work and tests, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GUYS Greetings from Brunocollector from Belgium. The price for the Samsung was normally 3299 euro but I got it for 2750 euro, so check the prices if you wanna buy one in Belgium.
By Greg
Hi,
I had a good look at a Samsung PS50C7700/7000 in a store yesterday and was a little dissapointed to see it also has crosstalk issues.
I thought the plasma range may have been better given there faster refresh rate.

Is this a processor problem,3D glasses issue, or a combination of both.

When I told a friend I was thinking of buying a PS50C7700,i was told some 2010
Samsung's have faulty processors.

Can anyone confirm this ?.

Greg
By cpu900
The crosstalk problems should have been fixed with a firmware upgrade.

So make sure you have the latest software when you check the 3D pq.