TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By ekmenm
Hello,

thanks to everyone for this great website and forums. It was very helpful for me so far.

I was thinking of buying Panasonic 50G20. Unfortunately it is sold out and will not be in stocks for a while (says the distributor in Turkey).

I saw V20 and W20 panels in a local shop. I know (thanks to this web site) V20 has black pro and DVB-S tuner. But I couldn't find any information related to W20.

Can anyone tell me the differences between V20 and W20?

I also read some articles related to black level degredation over time (G10 series). Is it also the case for V20 or W20?

cheers
By ekmenm
Rasmus Larsen wrote:I don't know the W20 but maybe it's just a design variant of the V20?

Where are you from?

Btw. we have received the V20 today. :) The review should be online soon: http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?su ... 1277385012
I am from Turkey. Google brings German pages when I search for W20, no serious reviews, or specifications available for Google Translate:)

Looking forward to read V20 review, especially black level degredation issue is quite annoying if it is any true..