TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
I would like to know whether you are going to review LG 60LD550 120 HZ LCD TV ?

I am primarily interested in this review and comparison of LG 60LD550 (LCD) vs Samsung LN60C630 (LCD) vs Samsung UN60C6300 (LED TV) vs Sharp 60LE810UN (LED)

Thanks
C630 is pretty much similar to the C6000/C6300 LED model that we have tests. And LE810 is more or less a LE820 without the glass front. I don't have much experience with the LG model.

I would probably recommend you the Sharp model but it also depends on your requirements. And if you're looking for a 60 inch model I believe that plasma is a better choice for most people.
I have a sidewall that has 3 windows and another 3 windows at a tangent to the tv location.

That is why I moved away from Plasma and trying to go with LCD / LED.

My only concern with Sharp 810 is...i have not seen it showing good flesh tones...All faces are either reddened or pale...the same faces looked pretty good on Samsung C630. But I could never get decent yellows in Samsung C630 60". It always has a pale yellow color. I have never seen any Samsung TV with such pale yellow color.

Also...How bad is off-angle viewing with Sharp ?

At this point I am confused between Samsung and Sharp