TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By sinistro
LG's LW5600 and LW6500 Cinema 3D - passive 3D models seems very simular and I wonder if the 100Hz on the LW5600 is the only difference with the LW6500 which is 200Hz.

Also from the answered questions list comes out that banding is solved on the nanlo led models only so are these two new models like the LE5500 with 3D?
By twdll
Can this be the only difference? Why would LG make two TV's with no obvious difference cept the hertz rate. I dunno, I think it better to either wait for the LW7700, LW9500 or the new 3d TV's coming from Vizio. (That no one has any information on.) like the XVT3d555sp or the xvt3d556sv.
By ruzveh
I am very upset to see no lineup from LG showing their nano led tv which u can see in Samsung D8000 series. LG had done a brilliant job in their 2010 showing their state of art at good price model LED8500 which was my clear pick since i am not so keen on having 3D TV unless they come out with glass free 3D TVs. Imagine onces they come out with a glass free 3DTV then all these glass 3DTV will have no value at all.

I couldnt see any exciting lineup from LG this year which will make me stay with them. I am rather looking to switch to Sharp, Philips or Samsung.

It is also hard to see that these companies have not improved on certain features like their competitors.