TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By kosaku30
Hello Everyone. Im now have narrowed by choices between the Lg Le8500 and the Vizio XVT3SV. Anyone feel strongly about either? I've looked at reviews for both and they have both been marked quite highly. Cnet does choose have the editors choice for the vizio xvt but I was just getting opinions to see which one people thought was better. Also, I heard the le8500 has poor sound quality and since I do not have a good sound system at home, I do plan on using the built-in speakers. Thanks for everyones help.
By Rasmus Larsen
I have no experience with the Vizio TV but I can confirm that the built-in speakers in LE8500 are poor.

LE8500 also has the banding issues mentioned in our review but besides that I consider it one of the best LCD-TVs of 2010. Have you considered the Sony HX909?
By kosaku30
Unfortunately no. I think it is a definitely out of my price range. I have found the Le 8500 for 1200 which is a similar price I have found for the vizio. I am trying to spend about that much, or maybe even a little less.