TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
Hello guys!

My first topic here because I dont know what to buy ...

I want a LCD 46 or 47'' LCD television for gaming and I'm searching the better input lag ...

I was thinking about philips 47PFL7606 ... ?
Is it a good choice ?

Do you have some other idea ?

Thanks ! ;)
Maybe consider a Plasma? They should have a really low input lag. I would´ve gotten a Panasonic Viera TX-P42ST30 if it weren't for the fact that I use my TV as an monitor for my PC, so the static image of the desktop would have been at risk of burning into the screen. So, maybe consider it. Depending on your country and retailer the panasonic might not come with active 3d glasses, some retailer include them if asked, but buying them separetly will cost you more than the cheap passive glasses the philips uses. So yeah, something to think about :)
renhoelder wrote: the fact that I use my TV as an monitor for my PC, so the static image of the desktop would have been at risk of burning into the screen.
I need the same utilisation than you so no plasma, too afraid to burn the screen with my PC ...

That's why I need an LCD with good input lag but I think it's over, I cant find something to buy ... :x

Thanks for your help ;)