TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By hyper_2002
Hello! I am looking forward to buy new tv and replace my older Sony 40HX800 . In 70% the tv will be used in pair with PS3 / X360 and the rest most of the time for watching sport channels . So I need perfect motion, artifacts free and fast response flat panel...

I take into consideration this Led's:

Sony HX850
Philips 8007
Sharp 840E

I would rather avoid Plasma TVs like Panas VT50...

Which one would be the best choice for gamers nowadays in Your opinion ? As far as I read the reviews on flatpanels the lowest input lag had Sony HX850... but I need confirmation if it will be the best choice.

Regards,
Peter
Good topic. I need help as well to replace my old Samsung LED TV for my PS3 and PS4. As for your tv's that you have listed. None of them has been suggested for gaming for this year 2014. Flatpanelshd is recommending Samsung H7150 55 inch is good for gaming but the in put lag of that tv is 43 which is to high. I don't no if anyone if its ok to get it. Can someone please clarify this for us if its ok to get that TV even though the with high input lag?