TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By Perljack
Still waiting for the new Sony 2015 TVs! What is taking Sony so long? I remember that Sony has released most of its TV in February/March these past few years. Is it because of the Google involvement?...
By PeterMac
I can't decide which one to buy Panasonic 55CX700 or Sony 55W805/9C :) 4K vs 2K, Firefox vs Android, I'can't wait for Sony tests.
Can anyone confirm the panel type for the x8305c and x8309c? I have seen sites which list an IPS panel (presumably from LG) rather than a VA panel from AUO who also now appear to manufacture 4k at 43 at 49 inches? Might make a huge difference in terms of blacks, but is there an IPS / VA panel choice between the model numbers as one has motion flow 800, the other motion flow 1000?

Many thanks.
By PeterMac
Any news about new 2015 models when do you will receive for test specially W80C ?
By Rasmus Larsen
PeterMac wrote:Any news about new 2015 models when do you will receive for test specially W80C ?
Delayed again until mid/late June. But we should receive the first review sample "soon", says Sony.
They are modifying their Android OS.

Right now, the USB HDD video stuff doesn't work on Android. (the software doesn't see the files but this will be updated.)

This is only one of the reasons they are delaying.