A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By dzimmerer
Hi!

Thanks for this nice review.

I'm looking forward to the C7000er review, but right now I have a different question.

Is there any difference in panel and maybe panel quality between the C6000 and the UE46C6710 or do you have just more features in the C6710?

I planned to buy me one, but now I'm not so sure about it - are 999€ that too much?

Thx
By ilvitto
two questions:

1)The last year samsung LED TVs had a terrible auto-dimming function that cannot be deactivated, whit the result that in dark scene the backlit falls down. This fluctuation was very boring! Has the C6000 got this issue?

2)Clounding is visible only in a very dark room? (consider that I watch the tv whit a light high enough to read tha news paper)

tankx! :)
By Dr.Jeckyl
Hi! I have a question!
In review's calibration, the Eco mode is activated? In Low, Medium, High or Auto?
Thanks!
PS: sorry for my bad english, but... I'm italian...xD
By Rene86
Hi,

I've been saving since september for a new TV, and so I had al lot of time to look for the perfect television. Since I'm investing for a few years or so, I want to make the best buy.

I love the slim design of this Samsung(40"), especially because of the wall mounting.
But I'm really loving the reviews of the Panasonic G20(42"). So it is LCD(LED) vs. Plasma. Price wise it is not much of a difference, but like i said, I've been saving for so long, so i want to make the right decision.

Maybe you can give me a push in the right direction!?

The distance from wall to wall (couch to TV) is 3,5meter max.
I have a PS3, and like to watch Blu-Ray as well as DVD's
in July i'm switching to another provider which has mainly HD channels.
Internet TV is not my thing, since I connect my laptop via HDMI, just as easy
Most of the time I'm watching TV together with my girlfriend.
And eventually this new TV will move high up the wall in the bedroom, when we are moving to a bigger house, so I have to buy a 50" for the living room ;-)

Keep up the good work!
Greeting from Holland!
By jenniffer
Samsung C6000 LED-TV is a 40 inch full featured led television. There are several Samsung C6000 LED-TV reviews are present online that gives correct direction to the people who want to buy a new Led television. Samsung C6000 LED-TV is really a featured TV set and very good to install at bedroom or drawing room. You may also get more online led television reviews on other popular LED TV brands by real users who correctly evaluate the performance and usability of these products.