A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Pascal
Hello,
In your test, you don't speak about the angle you can see 3D. I see one LG in a store and when I stand up, the 3D doesn't good: it result of an inversion of the left and right pictures.
Did you test it ?
By Njord
Hi Rasmus !

Have You had the opportunity to try this out...interesting if LG solved the resulotion issue in Cinema 3D this easy and got it working in full HD in Your brain........... :roll: if not in the reality..... :P

"LG har nu foretaget forbedringer af deres fladskærme med Cinema 3D og alle nuværende ejere og kommende ejere vil nyde godt af denne opdatering, da det er en software-opdatering til fladskærmen. LG siger, at de har ændret algoritmen, som anvendes til at vise 3D-billeder.

I starten anvendte Cinema 3D teknologien denne metode: I en periode på 1/200 sekund, viste Tv’et 2 frames: 540 linjer til venstre øje og 540 linjer til højre øje.
Med den nye algoritme vises 4 billeder i stedet for 2 i 1/200 sekund. Der vises 1080i til det venstre øje og 1080i til det højre øje.

Når disse billeder kombineres skabes et 1080p billede, siger LG. LG mener, at denne opdatering forbedrer billedkvalitet på deres Cinema 3D-TV til direkte at kunne udfordre de aktive 3DTV såsom 3D plasma-Tv. Det kræver dog, at TruMotion systemet slås fra på Tv’et for at udnytte den nye algoritme. "
By Libertine
This new driver update that supposedly adds 1080p seems like it would be worth an addendum or a separate review/note/article. I'm very interested in the amount of input lag increase and crosstalk.
By therjr
LG Cinema 3D was ranked #1 by consumer reports --->>> http://imageshack.us/f/12/consumer2.png/

3D TV sales have beat most projections and according to Isupply Vizio and LG are taking a lot of Samsungs 80% markets share. If fact they out sell them in several countries including INDIA and CHINA the two largest markets by population.

I am a big fan of Cinema, Active TV tech from the 1880's is horrible!

400hz( LW9500 ) is a noticeable difference if you watch sports or play a lot of console games like my family does it is a pretty big difference when it comes to lag on the kinect. I would say if you normally just watching HD content and mostly TV shows don't bother going over 120. 240 is quite nice for everything else.

Though I have a less damming opinion of local dimming on edge lit displays as it really depends on the content your watching something like the earth documentary series is really nice to see.

Good review though, I honestly believe active is kinda on its last legs with oled on the way and autosteroscopic in the next 10 years. I mean Sony,Sam,Toshiba all settled on one standard for glasses you know if bad when they are not trying to milk you for accessory money.

Good review!
By pvsravikumar
I am unable to play SBS movies through USB. Received the error "File is Invalid"
But I am able to play Half SBS files.
Please suggest how to fix the issue.
By pvsravikumar
Thanks for the review.
Can LG is capable to play SBS movies through USB?
What is the best way to watch 3D movies?
1) using Bluray player
2) dowloaded SBS/ Half SBS through USB