A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Rasmus Larsen
The Eizo SX2762W revies is now online. Eizo's SX range of PC monitors is designed for photgraphers and graphic artists and comes with IPS panel. Two smaller variants with similar features are also available called SX2262W (22") and SX2462W (24").
Full review here:
http://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php? ... 1307605881

If you have questions please use this thread.

Enjoy 8-)
By Felle
Two smaller variants with similar features are also available called SX2262W (22") and SX2562W (24").

it is wrong :P

SX2262W is a S-PVA panel no H-IPS ( SX2762W is H-IPS panel) and 24 is not SX2562W but SX2462W (H-IPS panel)

:)
By Rasmus Larsen
Hi Felle

You are absolutely right about the SX2262W. I'm sorry about that. I have corrected the text.

But I don't believe we have called the 24-inch model SX2562W anywhere?
By Felle
Hi..... you have called the 24 inch model SX2562W only in this thread........ look your firts post:)... i see now...... in the review it is ok...... only in this thread is wrong.........

you have corrected the text....... thx for this..... now the review is perfect:)

nice job...... i like all reviews on flatpanelshd...........

cya.......
By renderfarmer
Hi. Thanks for all of your great reviews!

I'm curious why you omitted AdobeRGB gamut testing for this display?

Your reviews of both the NEC PA271W and EIZO CG243W contain this test as well as a table of temperature and gamma deviations from your target values.

I would personally have found it very useful to have this information as all three of these displays displays are all in the same price range.

Thanks.
By gabiro
In your test, you talk about the "crystallized surface" of the sx2762 panel. Is there any difference in this regard when compared with the CG243W ?