TV calibration, calibration tips, settings etc.
Greetings,

long time lurker.. first of all, thank you for all the wonderful reviews & info regarding panels - you guys simply rock.

Now, following your review i made my mind and got me this wonderful monitor but i have some questions if you don't mind, regarding Calibration and ICC profiles.

First of all, regarding ICC profiles - there's the LG ones, and some time ago a friend of mine sent me some other profile from some other site that reviews monitors, these guys claim they use some hardware to make the profiles and then give them to the public.So the question is simple, should i use the LG default & your calibration settings?Their profile + your calibration settings perhaps :) ?Running with a gtx 295 at the moment & W7, currently - into color management i got no profile loaded.. but if i select "advanced" under "Windows color system defaults" there are other options with profiles like "Device Profile System: Default(sRGB IEC61966-2.1)" viewing conditions profiles etc

I am just a little confused in general regarding calibration settings/icc profiles and wether or not they should be used in conjunction.
Can someone *please* give me an answer? It's been one month..

I recently updated my nvidia drivers and a new profile showed up under color management > devices, named "W2363D.ICM", it's different from the one under advanced > Device profile - which is "System Default(sRGB IEC61966-2.1).

Question still stands, i guess: With your calibration settings.. should i delete the W2363D.ICM and use the System Default(sRGB IEC61966-2.1)?Or should i create a color profile of my own?