TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
We are traveling to Amsterdam on Tuesday to see the European 2019 Philips TV line-up. Here, we will also get a chance to talk to the people involved in developing the TVs.

Anything in particular that you want to know? We can put your questions on our list.
Hi Rasmus,
I really appreciate your efforts in delivering current TV market news! Good job, I am devoted user!
Please ask TPVision about:
1. do they plan to upgrade chip to newer Mediatek MT5893 as Sony did in their MASTER series?
2. any FALD IPS model? It would be greatly appreciated - like LG SK8500, but with Android OS.
3. HDMI 2.1 features and full chroma on PC connection?

Thanks in advance,
Tomasz
1. There's a new MediaTek chip in the 2019 models (except for the Georg Jensen model). It is based on the same reference design that Sony is using in its latest models.
2. I'm not sure yet but I'm trying to confirm panel types. More TV ranges will be announced closer to IFA time.
3. No HDMI 2.1 in these TVs. ALLM will be supported. I don't know about full chroma. They don't usually go into such details even when asked.