A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
Excellent the Review!
I’m a bit concerned about the 100mbit only Ethernet connection, doesn’t seem like they thought it through. Same goes for the point you can spend on new movies but no option to buy new points....it’s like they want their new streaming service to fail.

In the picture quality section is a typo:
“We found that 'Custom' mode has a slightly higher peak brightness of around 750 nits, which is 100 mode than last..” should be “100 more”

The retailer link for Germany (Amazon.de) doesn’t work, it links to the review instead of Amazon.
By RONB
An awesome review and finally someone mentions the Panasonic Oleds which never get mentioned in a lot of tv comparison especially in the states. I guess, since Its hard to come by its ignored, I guess. I was all over the Sony A90J 83 inch to replace my LG C9 77 inch . IO miss Sony perfect colors and motion handling which Lg is still lagging a bit behind.
After reading this review and quite a few others I think I'm going to end up with an LG C1 83 inch and save the extra 2k plus with Best Buy geek Squad coverage and Uncle Sam.
Sony price is just too high and Sony prices hardly ever comes down, this Sony lover will be sticking with Lg and staying away from Sony a little longer.
By Woogy
Tom4K wrote: 09 May 2021, 21:41 Hi there
Thank you for a comprehensive review as always.
I have a question, why did you use medium peak brightness instead of high?
Cheers
I would imagine because that is the default under the custom preset.
By Woogy
Rasmus Larsen wrote: 16 Apr 2021, 03:54 Our review of the Sony A90J OLED is online. It is Sony's new flagship OLED TV for 2021 with a brighter panel and for the first time HDMI 2.1. It's also Sony's first with Google TV.
Link: https://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php ... 1618550077

If you have questions please use this thread.

Enjoy.
Can I please ask why is it you don't post your ten point calibration settings?
Woogy wrote: 23 May 2021, 11:38 Can I please ask why is it you don't post your ten point calibration settings?
10-point should be calibrated on the specific TV unit. Sharing our 2-point calibration is already pushing it. There are some variations from sample to sample, panel to panel.
MrMarcus wrote: 26 May 2021, 04:51 When will the test of the LG G1 be published?
LG C1 review online now, in case you haven't seen it. LG G1 will take a little more time. 1-2 weeks. Long story... Next two reviews coming up are Samsung QN95A/QN90A and Sony X90J.
Rasmus Larsen wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 04:20
MrMarcus wrote: 26 May 2021, 04:51 When will the test of the LG G1 be published?
LG C1 review online now, in case you haven't seen it. LG G1 will take a little more time. 1-2 weeks. Long story... Next two reviews coming up are Samsung QN95A/QN90A and Sony X90J.
Great news, really curious about the G1 review.
This LG model is supposed to be the direct rival of the Sony A90J ;)

Cheers!