TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
This has been quite frustrating, I have followed all the instructions on flatpanelshd and unblockus.com, but I am still unable to see Netflix or BBC iPlayer on my Panasonic VT30. I emphasize the DNS alteration at the router level was successful because I can watch Netflix and iPlayer on my Mac and PC.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

PS - I am located in Portugal
Unfortunately Panasonic does not allow European TVs to access US services. You could try with a separate box such as the Apple TV. We have also received confirmation that it works on Samsung’s 2011 models and Sony’s TVs with Bravia Internet Video. LG and Sharp has also blocked US Apps.
(Thanks Rasmus)

Still, shouldn't I be able to see BBC iPlayer (UK-based)? Am I missing something on my VT30 settings?

Concerning Netflix, I also have a PS3, maybe I can use it to access Netflix, if I find a way to change my PS Network settings, namely my location. For some reason, I have not been able to do that. :((
bfmcosta wrote:(Thanks Rasmus)

Still, shouldn't I be able to see BBC iPlayer (UK-based)? Am I missing something on my VT30 settings?

Concerning Netflix, I also have a PS3, maybe I can use it to access Netflix, if I find a way to change my PS Network settings, namely my location. For some reason, I have not been able to do that. :((
I don't know if this is still a problem for you. In case not, I am the co-founder of a similar DNS service which allows you to stream Netflix on your PS3. The setup instructions - including information on how to change your Network settings - can be found here: http://playmo.tv/setup/playstation-3/
I have a European Samsung Smart TV 2011 model (UE46D6500) and have unblock-us.com set up and working (I can visit the Netflix web site with the Smart Hub web browser).

I have reset the Smart Hub, but still I can not find the Netflix nor the Vudu Samsung Apps. Is there something I'm missing here?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
bjornjohansen wrote:I have a European Samsung Smart TV 2011 model (UE46D6500) and have unblock-us.com set up and working (I can visit the Netflix web site with the Smart Hub web browser).

I have reset the Smart Hub, but still I can not find the Netflix nor the Vudu Samsung Apps. Is there something I'm missing here?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
You should be able to see the apps but it seems that Samsung has blocked access on some Smart TV with a firmware update. The best solution - even if you could access it through your Smart TV - is an external box in my opinion. The Apple TV or a PS is a great solution for Netflix.