PC monitors of all kinds.
I have been shopping around the last week or so, I have read many many reviews and threads about all sorts of monitors. I have discovered that there is no perfect gaming monitor at this time, every "gaming" monitor has a draw back but this one looked kind of promising.

I am wondering when we can expect to see a review on this monitor?
OriginOfRed wrote:I have been shopping around the last week or so, I have read many many reviews and threads about all sorts of monitors. I have discovered that there is no perfect gaming monitor at this time, every "gaming" monitor has a draw back but this one looked kind of promising.

I am wondering when we can expect to see a review on this monitor?
I am on the same boat and would like to get an honest review from FlatPanel as the other review sites are biased. Been doing some research for a new monitor that i would be using for Gaming [40%] (Counter Strike and other FPS games), Photo Editing [20%], movie watching [20%] and little bit of web surfing [20%].

As of now I have locked my choice on the U2311H as it is economical and also a pretty good monitor for gaming as well.

But now this monitor (LG E2370V) with IPS and LED technology which is claiming to have THRU MODE which LG uses for Gaming monitors to reduce the input lag and better the trailing effects that other monitors have is something new and I just want to know whether it is worth the buy.

So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guys at FLATPANEL... Do a review on this monitor as soon as you guys can.... Eagerly awaiting the review...........

I guess many others have also started to have a look at this monitor as it is a combination of Gaming as well as IPS which is pretty darn good for a gamer IMO....
The key feature of this monitor is that it uses In Plane Switching technology .it is equipped IPS display technology users can view smooth and clear images from virtually any angle. Panels using IPS technology allow much wider viewing angles, with more accurate color fidelity.a good monitor to go ahead with.
By sara736
Sounds strange. But I think you should go with the default gamma value. As far as I remember you can onyl change the RGB values in some of the color profiles. Are you using the default color profile? Try another one, maybe?