A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Krik
Thanks for Review. But where are the Full Settings?

Viewing mode: Cinema 2
Backlight 2
Contrast max
Brightness: 50
Color: 50
Hue: 0
Color temperature Warm2
Sharpness 50
Noise reduction Off
Dot noise reduction Off
Reality Creation Manuel
Resolution ?
Mastered in 4K: Auto?

Noise Filter: min
Smooth gradation Off
Motionflow Clear
Film mode ?
Black corrector ?
Adv. Contrast Enhancer ?
Gamma ?
LED Dynamic Control ?
Auto Light Limiter ?
Clear White ?
Live Color ?
Detail Enhancer ?
Edge enhancer ?
R Gain ?
G Gain ?
B Gain ?
R Bias ?
G Bias ?
B Bias ?

Eco (light sensor) On/Off

Greetz
Krik
By Torben Rasmussen
The options might be called something different depending on regional setting I guess. Mastered in 4K should be "On".

I will post the remaining settings later this evening, but the only thing I changed in there was advanced contrast enahncer = off. We didn't touch the RGB to get the measurements you see.
By Krik
Ah okay, but Advanced Contrast is "off" out of box;)

Viewing mode: Cinema 2
Backlight 2
Contrast max
Brightness: 50
Color: 50
Hue: 0
Color temperature Warm2
Sharpness 50
Noise reduction Off
Dot noise reduction Off
Reality Creation Manuel
Resolution 20
Mastered in 4K: On
Noise Filter: min
Smooth gradation Off
Motionflow Clear
Film mode Off
Black corrector Off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer Off
Gamma -1
LED Dynamic Control Off
Auto Light Limiter Off
Clear White Off
Live Color Off
Detail Enhancer Off
Edge enhancer Off

Eco (light sensor) On/Off

Like this?

Greetz
Krik
By Torben Rasmussen
As said, I'll check once I'm back with the TV and update the review.
By westa6969
Read your entire review yet your Conclusions make no sense as your numerous complaints throughout and supporting pic's demo anything but a "Highly Recommended TV". It appears Sony did very little to improve the 2013 model other than place a "B" at the end but it's lacking the "S" needed next to it. Sony has gotten lazy again and overcharging for last years tech today.

How do you recommend a panel with so many concerns in the negative EARN any type of award when concluding all those negatives? Sorry, but is this pandering a bit to Sony instead of taking them to task? 8-)
By Torben Rasmussen
Remaining settings here:
Black Correction: off
Advanced contrast: off
Gamma: 0
LED dynamic control: off
Auto light limiter: off
Clear white: off
Vivid colors: high
White balance: not adjusted
Detail enhancement: off
Edge Improvement: off
Skin tone correction: off
westa6969 wrote:Read your entire review yet your Conclusions make no sense as your numerous complaints throughout and supporting pic's demo anything but a "Highly Recommended TV". It appears Sony did very little to improve the 2013 model other than place a "B" at the end but it's lacking the "S" needed next to it. Sony has gotten lazy again and overcharging for last years tech today.

How do you recommend a panel with so many concerns in the negative EARN any type of award when concluding all those negatives? Sorry, but is this pandering a bit to Sony instead of taking them to task? 8-)
Because I wear my critical goggles when going through the downsides. They do come out very dominating, but if I don't nitpick who will? The light is no different than any other LED model, but the signal processing is awesome, which makes a world of a difference.
By Torben Rasmussen
I didn't see that setting in the menu. The TV has been collected by Sony again, so I don't have an option to look for it again. Sorry.