TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
Can anyone confirm the panel type for the x8305c and x8309c? I have seen sites which list an IPS panel (presumably from LG) rather than a VA panel from AUO who also now appear to manufacture 4k at 43 at 49 inches? Might make a huge difference in terms of blacks, but is there an IPS / VA panel choice between the model numbers as one has motion flow 800, the other motion flow 1000?

Many thanks.
By PeterMac
Any news about new 2015 models when do you will receive for test specially W80C ?
By Rasmus Larsen
PeterMac wrote:Any news about new 2015 models when do you will receive for test specially W80C ?
Delayed again until mid/late June. But we should receive the first review sample "soon", says Sony.
They are modifying their Android OS.

Right now, the USB HDD video stuff doesn't work on Android. (the software doesn't see the files but this will be updated.)

This is only one of the reasons they are delaying.
There are rumors about a X950C model but it looks a little sketchy to me. Not sure I believe it.

If Sony has new autumn models planned they will surely announce them at IFA 2015, which is just around the corner.
TantumV3rd3 wrote:Good morning friends,
I'm thinking of buying a 50W807 ... the use you give him for sport (much), playstation and some movies ... is a good choice?
The new 2015 W7C? Or the 2014 W7B?