Perhaps you have already had the discussion; will a 75” TV fit on the wall? You say ?yes’, wife says ?forget it’. So, we thought it would be cool to create an interactive applet that can help you visualize different sizes of TVs in various living room environments. Here it is.
The applet does not scale correctly in Internet Explorer 11. We are exploring a fix. For now, please consider using another web browser.
| Select the size of the TV. If a given size is greyed out the living room is too small to accomodate the TV. |
| Select the living room environment. You can add yours, too! (see next section) |
| Select screensaver We will add new ones over time |
More inspiration?We know that our current backgrounds images may not solve your challenge with visualizing a large TV in your living room so we encourage you to send us a photo of your living room. However, there are some requirements:
- The photo has to be taken perpendicular to the TV wall
- You must include one measurement for scale – for example the width of the furniture below the TV in the same depth plane as where the TV will be placed
- The resolution/quality of the photo has to be high enough to edit
- When taking the photo, try to capture a portion of your living room, too, so it doesn’t look like just a boring wall
- The photo has to be yours - no copyrighted photos from the web
By sending us a photo you obviously agree to let us publish (and edit) it for use in our applet above (same applet published on Danish FlatpanelsDK). Use the comment system below to share your photo or drop us an email