A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By ruzveh
flatpanelshd.com - my personal take is a TV is the best if its able to deliver the best if the picture quality and tv viewing functionality. But i dont know reviewers have forgotten that and even users. It is completely fine if the internet doesnt work or media player of the tv doesnt work. Having functionality only increases the price of a TV and demand unnecessary premium over better picture quality tv's. You can always buy a descent quality media players from the market. They are available in plenty to choose from. And they perform 100 times better too than any other tv media player. Then why do u cry so much on tv media capability and internet. Cant we hook simply laptop, desktop or tablets to it? Infact we should foucs more on TV viewing like SD, HD and FUll HD.

I dont understand one thing. Why full hd tv need to upscale low resolution signals to full hd? Cant they change display their native resolution the way it is like how it is on pc monitor?

so in my openion if Toshiba tv is best in its Fulld hd tv department then its a best tv to buy. i Dont use ntiehr want to use 3D tv ever but dont want to compromise on 2D performance too. Yea it would be really nice to watch a v good SD performance on this TV as most of the tv watching is in sd mode than hd or full hd.
Hi, I am brand new here but I have an important question for you.
Is it better live the upscaling video to the toshiba wl768 or use insted my onkyo 608?
Thanks a lot :D