TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By renpri
#14852 I have the B&O speakers 6000 and 8000

I want to buy a television about 150cm wide but not from B&O
Is there anyone who can advise me wether there are tv sets on which i can connect my speakers and to obtain the dolby surround sound?

By HarryP
#15509 Hi Renpri,

Depends on how you want to implement it. One option is the S8 Hub, it is however stereo only. An alternative from B&O itself is the BeoLab Transmitter 1 in conjunction with the Beolab Receiver 1. This supports both a full 7.1 surround sound setup as well as integration with your new TV remote. This solution uses WISA for signal transport.

A third party solution might be one of the Almando multiplay switches which can utilise your existing cable system.
By Micronian
#15510 The Beolab 6000 and 8000 have line level inputs. I do not know of any new televisions that come with 5.1 line level outputs build on them. You will need a Receiver or Preamp that decodes Dolby surround sound, with line level outputs. Then just just run RCA wires to each of the speakers.